Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Fella In Red HNT


The Fella In Red, the ladies are crazy for The Fella In Red! For the second time ever I am actually with the theme! Shocking, I know.
I liked this pic a lot. As soon as I saw it I said "Wow! I'm actually kinda HOT!" :-) Usually I totally hate the way I look. So just to see what would happen I measured me. No, not THAT you pervs! Anyway here's what I found:

Wrist: 7" Neck:18" - Biceps: 15" - Chest: 45" - Waist: 32" - Hips: 38" - Height: 69"

Then a weird thing happened. I plugged those measurements into google and found THIS! Body measurements of the Grecian ideal! Lo and behold, I have nearly the same measurements as a famous bodybuilder from the turn of the century! Wow! I guess I'm not so fat after all! I need to build up my legs a little and the waist could still use some trimming but...not bad! So following on the Grecian ideal (and the theme) I decided to make myself a satyr for Valentine's Day. Let's go into a shady glade and I'll show you my pipes!

27 comments:

lime said...

i told you you were fine!!!!

mighty fine indeed...

HHNT

Zoely said...

Yep, you are SOME KINDA HOT & beautiful...Happy very early HNT!!

•♥•m•♥• said...

u're such a goof...... =)
pipes indeed......
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

mm mmm MMMMM!

I always did like it Greek *grin*

Bunny said...

Devilishly hot! Damn. This is going into my "private, alone time" folder - oh yeah!

Trust me, you are not "kinda" hot, you are immensely hot!! You can play your pipe for me anytime!

HHNT!

Aviatrix said...

I laughed my head off at your "Electronic check-in is THE BOMB!" comment on the TSA blog.

I'm always afraid of getting in trouble over lip balm.

Zoely said...

i wonder who took such a fine pic of you?

Mariposa said...

Even before without thestat, I can confirm that you look good! ;)

Happy RED HNT and enjoy the valentines!

Zoely said...

AND! I think i know a nymph who might be looking for you!

Evening said...

Honey, You are more than KINDA HOT!!! I am glad you are starting to see it.
Happy Valentines Days Hercules.
xo

Vixen said...

LOL Awesome.

happyHNT!

Kittie Kate said...

I think your picture's hot!
I think you're fine too! I always thought you were fine!

Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Tres Sexy!!!!!! *wipes away a bit of drool*

Anonymous said...

Nicely done.

MsBehavn said...

Yum! HVDHNT darlin'

Dee said...

*tootles your pipes* Mmm, I do love me a satyr. Great photo!

HHNT, xx Dee

Bittersweet said...

*whistles*

NOW I am the horny one

Happy HNVD

Lapis Ruber said...

Now that's got all the ladies going judging by their comments :-)
Happy Valentines Day and HNT combined.

Jericho said...

Fantastic hnt!
I must visit that site, as soon as I get the measuring tape.
~hhnt~

SignGurl said...

Holy Devil, you are a hot one!!


Happy VD Half Nekkid Thursday!

TK Kerouac said...

See, you are a hottie and you didn't even know it!!
Happy Valentines, Happy HNT!

Johanne said...

You are so obsessive...lololol... but in this case, it is funny!!!
Great photo as always, no matter when you doubt... we don't...;)
HHNT and a Happy VD to you!

Stealth said...

I'm seeing red! hot!

Winterswan said...

Hee hee. There's a Pagan still in there yet... Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine of old times.
So hard on yourself still!
PS Chuck E. Cheese was fun. =)

Ashly Star said...

Nice. ;) Happy (late) HNT! =o)

Joanna Cake said...

Oh, you little devil!

TeacherinHeels said...

Just getting caught up now .... holy hell you are hot! GREAT PIC!