Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Teddy's Lake


I took quite a few pictures out the window of the airplane on my trip to Phoenix. Here's a lovely one of Theodore Roosevelt Lake on the Apache Trail. It's the only body of water like that in the whole area and I sure wish I had gone there because MAN is Arizona ever DRY! Two days later I still feel like the mummy LOL! I never thought I'd say so but I'm glad to be back in NY. I'm a Sea Dog, not a Prairie Dog!
I had a good time seeing my friends though and I took enough pictures for a month! I finally got some sleep last night but yesterday was brutal. No more redeye flights! Nothing like an all nighter to make you feel your age LOL

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Wow, nice pic!

M said...

um.....
there WAS a pool in my backyard!....
u were just too chicken to go in!
DOH! =0