Thursday, May 24, 2007

An erotic Dream, HNT, etc


I'll see your pair of deuces and raise you an ace in the hole! Here's my paws for HNT. In last night's dream I am going boat racing but I need to take a plane to the race. Time is of the essence. I'm at the airport with my gear and I see this hot little barely legal redhead with beautiful curly hair. I know her from a previous dream but not in real life. She's there with her little sister but her parents aren't around. She's "baby sitting" although her sister is like 12. I walk over and greet her with a kiss on the cheek and her little sister leaves while we talk of this and that. She lies down and I sit next to her leaning over her and resting on my elbow. I "accidentally" brush her left nipple with my hand and when it stiffens I can't help continuing to play with it. When it's evident she likes it I start kissing her in earnest and playing with both breasts. We're still in the crowded airport and people are walking around but they are ignoring us as we're in a secluded spot off to the side. I'm mindful of them, the fact that her parents might walk in on us AND that I could miss my flight but I'm watching the clock and I think I have time for THIS! I get her entirely naked and am touching her all over with a feather light touch which she loves while I play with her clit and bring her over the edge with my hand while kissing her. She comes very wet in my hand and I lick my fingers. She's playing with my cock too and, in a rare event for a dream, she makes me come with her hand, jerking it until it's squirting everywhere. She kisses me and tells me "When you get back we'll find some time to make sweet love again". We dress and I kiss her goodbye and start running for my flight.

I'm a bit lost trying to get find and then get on the monorail thingy that takes you to the planes.
I run into a waiter-ish, customer service type who looks like Tom Cruise who wants to help get me on the plane. He's completely drunk and talking up his own sexual exploits and for some reason I tell him about my adventure with the redhead. Eventually two things become evident. He is not helping me find my plane and I'm going to miss it. I almost get the monorail but just miss the closing doors. Then we see on the board that although my flight didn't leave yet I'm going to miss my connection. I start freaking out because I promised my buddy I'd be there and they'll be f*cked without me. So I'm thrashing around the airport trying to lose the drunk and get on my plane to go sailing. Makes perfect sense, no? Anyway I flag down some cops and beg for help and they're gonna help me... and the alarm goes off. Oh well. I got to work early anyway.
Lots to do today. Gotta pick up my brand new offshore foul weather gear, get shackles for my mooring and get that together so I can move my boat tomorrow night before driving to Boston to go racing. Oh yeah and I need to make a couple of more trips of stuff from the old apartment to the new. I don;'t think I'm going to make it to the concert I wanted to go to tonight. Wah.
Gary Hoey http://www.garyhoey.com/ with Rik Emmett http://www.rikemmett.com/
Oh well. Maybe I'll see them in Westport Ma tomorrow night.

14 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Beautiful, Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Oh I like that!

A lot! Great idea!!!

HappyHNT!

Bunny said...

Man hands are so sexy!
HHNT!

oldfashionmomma said...

ooo music man!

happy hnt

lime said...

i love this shot, really love it. men's hands have always fascinated me and there ya have them with a nice guitar....fabulous.

HHNT

(and that dream could be plumbed for all manners of meanings....)

Regal said...

Wonderful photo - Happy HNT

Vanessa said...

What is it about a musician's hands? Maybe because they have learned precision and dexterity? Dunno. Love 'em anyway. HHNT!

Cherrie said...

Your dream didn't lead you back to the redhead for another go? I'd go back to sleep and try again . . .

Nice pic, by the way!

S said...

Ooh pics and a little fantasy too! Very nice extra bonus.

HHNT Keyser! :P

LadyXandria said...

This sounds a lot like the kinds of dreams I have... so vivid and realistic. I love the pic too. You have very sexy hands (I have a thing for musicians LOL). Very nice little corner of the web you have here, I'll have to stop by more often :)

Happy Belated HNT!

Winterswan said...

Nice picture and nice dream!!!!

Winterswan said...

BTW, thanks for the comment at my blog. Probably, there is some resentment there....More stuff to work on. And, I'm glad too. It's been awesome being in touch with you again, after all these years!!!! Mwah back at ya!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure this is only a dream??? Hummm... I will have to search the meaning of such things... ;-) My s/o always dreams that he is missing his plane... I bet there is some insecurity in there... lololol...
When are we gonna see those hands on a cello?? You know how a cello makes me feel... ;-)))

~d said...

It is (nice) to encounter a man (who) knows how to use his hands.
Whether he is (using) them to strum (pick, pluck) a guitar...or (whether) he is using his hands (and fingers) to (type) erotica...