Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Welcome My Pets


Driven underground by the evil forces of fear and censorship I had to create a new persona and a new blog to anonymously vent to the world my strange blend of sex, drugs, rock and roll and politics. Being a now shadowy underground figure I adopted Keyser Soze (or King Verbal) as my new Nom De Plume. For those of you unfamiliar with Keyser Soze here's the skinny:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyser_Soze

For those of you who are here by invitation I ask that if you know my real name or any such identifying marks please refrain from using them in the comments. I really don't want to be outed. And if you read the skinny on Keyser Soze you know what will happen if you do. Have a nice day!
-Long Live The King!

9 comments:

lime said...

*winks, ok boss

Keyser Soze said...

Silence peasant!
-The Kaiser

Madame X said...

So we will always be asking,
"Who is Keyser Soze?"

I guess we could always round up the usual suspects

Stealth said...

hey there Keyser!

Stephanie said...

What real name or any such identifying marks?? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Like that?

Keyser Soze said...

Egg-Zachary! Welcome gang!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea... love the avatar... an waiting impatiently for some new revelations... ;-)
SeaRabbit

S said...

Mums da woid, baby, but hey, wheres the flesh?

Winterswan said...

Cool!!! This could actually be A LOT of fun for you!!!! (More than usual, even..)