Thursday, July 26, 2007

Artistic HNT


Click to embiggen for full artsy morning light effect.
Forgoing my usual action shots I decided to take something new. I'm a lot more than half nekkid here. I'm fresh out the shower after and hour at the gym. First time I've even thought about going to the gym since January sometime. Tonight was another NO SLEEP kind of night. My caffeine induced mania just WILL NOT let me sleep and with no alcohol or drugs to calm me, well, it was another all-nighter. My mom and grandmother are coming to visit for the weekend, I have two gigs and a wedding with a woman I don't know. That is to say we're going to her friends' wedding. Meanwhile I'm wet, wild, wound up, neglected, disrespected and dejected.
NO (no) SLEEP (sleep) TIL BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN!!!!!! Oh well. The house is clean(er) and I worked out and am going to work two hours early. Fuck it. Oh and I have a studio session to work on mixing the record tonight which will take from 6 PM until about 2 AM. ROCK! HHNT!

19 comments:

nope said...

I like it! And you smell all soapy and clean ;)

Hey! Take care okay?

HHNT!

Bittersweet said...

stop with the coffee ...

i like the pic, especially knowing you are clean and stretched, full of exercise endorphins.

Happy HNT

m_o_o_nspells said...

Great pic...very artsy. Sorry about the no sleep thing (but it was great excuse to do the whole Beastie Boys quote!)...
HHNT!

Zoely said...

delish as always...loive this pic. more, more like this!!!

Cosima said...

I wore my sun glasses all day today... they look a bit like yours. My eyes hurt from all the light around here, and I swear I didn't have a hang-over... two coffees for breakfast though. Maybe caffeine has something to do with it?

Shibari said...

mmm yummy :)

Vixen said...

Ooooo......I LOVE that picture! Very creative and 'artsy' that's for sure.

I'd chastise you that you need to get some sleep and quit the caffiene....but seeing as I'm the one up until after 3a/m every night.... I don't think I have much room to talk, lol.

*muah* Have a great wkend. :)

HappyHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Ahhh... nicely done. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Snow White said...

Love it! Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy this weekend. Enjoy! xox

Lapis Ruber said...

You look absolutely knackered but after an hour in a gym so would I. Hope you get through the week end OK, sounds a bit stressful to me. HHNT

morgetron said...

Are those goggles?
Your nekky. Hee-hee.

-J

MG said...

hey u.
hhnt

lime said...

holy moses on a a pogo stick i'm tired reading about the lack of sleep and the stressful visits coming up....hope youget some rest soon.

HHNT

Unknown said...

Oh great, now I'll have Beastie Boys in my head all day ;) LOVE the pic, btw!

Winterswan said...

Cool picture!!! Kinda artsy, kind of provocative. I like how there is a shadow on the left side of the shade; it lends an air of mystery. Tell Grace and Diana I said hi!!! Hee hee.
Big hugs!

Regal said...

Great photo - Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I had to put your photo into my superduper photo viewer to notice that you were in... I'm really becoming blind!!!
How can you be that busy and expect to feel fresh and relaxed??? It is only impossible!!!
HHNT!

Elaine Denning said...

I gave up coffee last year. I had 2 cups the other day, and I was shaking like an idiot. Never, ever again.

Love the pic!

Anonypus said...

Nice touch with the Glasses!