Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Made with the church sign generator. Pretty cool. Kinda sums up my feelings for a certain in-duh-vidual. I'm back from a long arduous ocean voyage in which the team (myself excluded) decided to GIVE UP 50 miles from the finish line. What a bunch of dumb fucks. Anyway, I'm over it. Some people are quitters. It can't be helped. I was the only nay vote on that clusterfuck and I feel good about it. Furthermore I made good on my promise to sail the boat back with them even though they richly deserved to be bailed out on. Sometimes staying silnt and honoring your commitments to those who don't deserve it is the best you can do. Anyway I made some good friends on the trip anyway so not a total loss.

4 comments:

Vixen said...

Welcome back. :)

*muah*

Zoely said...

Glad you're back baby! Missed ya!

lime said...

ack that totally sucks abotu giving up....and i know quite a few people deserving of that particular sign you made....

welcome home dude

Nice Guy said...

I don't think yer an a-hole. Never quit!

More sign gens on www.CustomSignGenerator.com.