Monday, November 26, 2007

The Big Picture


I guess it's time to introduce you all to my beautiful sister Rose. We took this picture (and several others ranging from funny to sick) to give the 'rents and grand'rents for Christmas. Hysterically we inadvertently dressed to match. She's exactly half my age and is about to get her bachelor's degree approximately two years early. She's pretty, smart, young and sexy and I'm happy to be her big brother. In spite of having different fathers we're cut from the same cloth. That's some sincere Christmas cheer you see there. We ended up being great friends despite our parents pushing us to be close. We bonded over their craziness. Common enemy and all LOL Thanksgiving was fine. Friends, family, dinner with all the trimmings...all grand.

10 comments:

lime said...

awww, thanks for introducing us to rose. she is lovely. and yes, i can see that is some real cheer on yoru face. you look very much the proud and protective older brother.

S said...

Hi Rose!!!

Nice to meet you, maam!

Joanna Cake said...

Living with my two kids, it's really nice to see a brother and sister that get on.

HNT this week, I promise... x

Charlie said...

hello Rose! Lovely pic - am sure your parents/grandparents will be very very chuffed with that!

Winterswan said...

She is super pretty!!! I'm glad you all are close. The last time I saw Rose (I think it was in a photo) she was an infant, just recently born. My how time flies!!! I'm glad your Thanksgiving was a happy one. Blessings to all!

MsBehavn said...

What a great photo of you and your sister, K. She looks lovely!

Bunny said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! I can see a definite resemblance between you. I'd never guess you were that far apart in age - you don't look that much older than her!

How sweet to have a picture done together for the family! Y'all still have grandparents? You're very lucky. The hub and I lost all ours before either of us was 25, so our children will never know their great-grandparents.

Evalinn said...

Nice pic, and congrats to having a good relation to your sister! :-)

Unknown said...

You have the same nose!!!

jillie said...

She is STUNNING!