Monday, November 5, 2007

Here we go


In my seemingly endless quest for bigger-better-faster-more I find I have developed a new fetish for cool bikes. Obviously it would be deal to have Orange County Choppers build me a bike, but let's face it: I don't have a spare $150,000 kicking around. There are some pretty cool bikes out there for sale in the $15,000 to $25,000 range but that's still more than I'm willing to pay for a toy. I got my 30 foot yacht for a song and fixed her up nice, so I see no reason why I can't do that with a Harley. These are some cool examples of that very thing from Kustom Cycles.

5 comments:

Zoely said...

i took fin to the OCC store when we were camping in newburgh...i don't think they allow the general public in the building where they actually construct the bikes, tho.
but i think...between the bikes and the guitars...you're sacrificing STUFF into the void. It won't work.
Unless, of course, i'm all wrong and you really just WANT a LOT of KEWL toys.

Bunny said...

Boys never grow up; they just get bigger toys. LOL

I hope you find the right bike

lime said...

well ya know how i feel about bikes....they turn my head faster than any fellow with a nice face of physique will.

nummy.

Shibari said...

really ... really cool... :) why oh why are you hiding from me?

Lady in red said...

nearly every man I chat to these days has a bike