Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Whoop-De-Do Wednesday


It's my plan to take a bunch of HNT shots tonight after another vigorous 2 hours at the gym. I need better food planning. I eat SO WRONG! Typical case: this morning I skipped any sort of breakfast (not that I had anything breafasty to eat at home) so by 10 AM I'm fuckin starving. The only thing even marginally healthy in the vending machine is Mr. Nature trail mix. 240 calories per bag (I ate 2 bags) for a total of 52 grams of carbs and ony 16 grams of protein. Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!! Soon I'll be jetting off to a meeting and maybe I'll get to eat something yummy and good again for lunch, maybe not. After work I'll go to the gym after which I'll have a protein drink for 180 calories, zero carbs and 40 grams of protein. Alas, come midnight I'll be fucking starving again and I'll end up going to 7-11 and buying a chicken wrap and throwing away the wrap and maybe getting a diet coke. There's always a risk of brownie or pop tart going into 7-11 though AND I shouldn't be eating after 6PM AT ALL. Gah. I need to plan out my meals for the week, go shopping for the food and stick to the plan. I have tried this many times in the past and it has not worked well. Also, everything that's good for my abs hurts my back. The hanging leg lifts seem to work well and hurt less but I really need crunches and I HATE THAT SHIT!Grr.

4 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

I despise anything that is good for my abs. But I do 100 crunches at my 4 times a week gym visits anyway. The big guy that trains me stands there and watches me so I don't sneak off! :)

Get yourself something good to eat. You deserve to take better care of yourself!

lime said...

if you think blogger sucks donkey balls try dealing with yahoo. they delted my primary account...the one with a paid flickr account, yes, that one. i've been trying to get it back for over 2 weeks and they are being complete jackasses and totally evasive.

meal planning definitely. and i agree with thelow back hating abs stuff. mine sure does. at the saame time, the low back woudl feel better if the abs were stronger...gotta find a happy medium.

Zoely said...

typepad is pretty good overall and not so very expensive. i pay $19 per month but i have 3 blogs. I think for 1 blog it's like $9 per month. usually there aren't any probs.
there's vox too and square space...THAT would be fitting for you (bwahahaha)
7-11 brownies, i dunno. See if you can get one of your admirers to bring you chocolate chip cookies and vanilla-flavored whey protein mix. That might be better for you.

MsBehavn said...

I went to see a dietician to help me with a proper low GI eating plan when I started training, Keyser. She helped me worked out a plan that compliments my training program - and even gave me a shopping list! Bliss! Eating properly is so much easier when you plan your meals. It's a bit of a schlep but the results are SO worth it!

Abs, if you're doing them properly, shouldn't put strain on your back either. Try using a stability ball for crunches.

You're doing great!!!