Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Charity Begins at Home


OK so my new friend Tracy Anne Hart, world famous photographer, is auctioning off beautiful limited edition prints of her famous photos of Stevie Ray Vaughan to benefit Habitat For Humanity. They'll be for sale through her myspace page For more info email her at thgall@swbell.net or call 713-202-0840. If you can't afford the $7500 prints won't you please visit www.habitat.org/ and pledge them $10, $20 or whatever you can afford? It's tax deductable AND it's a good way of showing thanks for your own home and hearth this Thanksgiving. Thanks!

1 comment:

ALRO said...

I wish i had a spare $10k -- i'd buy it right now!!

I have a drawn portrait of SRV on my wall in my upstairs hallway... managed to score that for $30 .. but an orig IN Step SRV photo??!! Yikes - that's awesome.