Friday, June 22, 2007

Only G-d's grace

Only God's grace is keeping me sober today and that just barely. I'm lonely, depressed, suicidal and I just want to drink it all away. Yesterday I called a friend and thank G-d he said "If you're feeling like that fuck whatever I was doing. Come over and jam." so I did. I felt much better. Then we went to the recording studio he uses (my session had been cancelled) and met a bunch of nice people and saw a BEAUTIFUL studio. WOW! What a place to chill and get inspiration!
I've written some new songs (don't worry, not sappy breakup songs) so I might record them there. No get me a fuckin drink will yo uplease? Fuck's SAKE!

7 comments:

Winterswan said...

Hang on, baby, it WILL get better. Be grateful that you have good friends like the one who pulled you through last night, and a venue in music through which you can pour your thoughts and feelings. Booze only kills that inspiration, at least, in my experience. If this door in your life is truly closing, another one will be opening, because you're doing the right thing. Trust me, dahling!!!
Lotsa love,

Zoely said...

here for ya, babe!

lime said...

here is a nice lemonade, or an iced tea, or a diet soda, or whatever other nonalcoholic drink you want.

day at a time, hour at a time, minute at a time. so glad to hear your buddy could make the shift for you...see? you're good enough for a true friend to move things around for the sake of your wellbeing. listen to those voices.

love ya

Vixen said...

You rock. We all know it. IT WILL GET BETTER.

Take this from someone who felt like they hit *rock ass bottom*. Life has a funny way of helping you pick up all the pieces and putting them back together. Not necc how they were but in a way that may be surprisingly better.


~xoxo

Bittersweet said...

Nooooooooooooo

Elaine Denning said...

It's hard to ignore the demons when they're talking to you.

But it'll be even harder to ignore the sound of your own voice, telling you how disappointed you are with yourself, if you give in. x

Spice said...

Sending positive vibes your way.