Thursday, June 14, 2007

Something about Mary HNT


Well, I suppose this sort of blows my so-called anonymity, but that's more about people searching for my real name or my much more famous handle. And by "people" I mean my lover and her judgemental family. Anyhowz, this is me with my "other" start Mary (aka Blondie). I have kind of a funny look on my face but I like the picture and I love the way she looks and sounds. It took my a while to get used to her. She feels a lot different than Ursula (aka Blackie, my black '57 RI). Her neck is faster and slinkier and because her vibrato arm is less tense she can be pitchy. She makes a lot of unexpected sounds and is hard to control (not unlike myself!) but nowadays she's my #1. Maybe after I take Ursula back to the strat doctor and get her set up like Mary we'll be friends again. Actually, her strings are just a little old and I decided to use Mary instead. God, I'm fickle! I just use 'em, abuse 'em and leave 'em in the case. HHNT y'all!

17 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Nice, Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Oh no, I love it! I think it's a great picture!

HappyHNT! ;)

Bsoholic said...

Rock on bro!

Happy HNT

oldfashionmomma said...

hehe rock on :D

happy hnt

S said...

Oh no I see your face! LOL
I hope Ursula gets fixed real soon...and happy HNT

Bittersweet said...

good to see you are back xxx

24crayons said...

When you treat a lady like that, you'll only keep her guessing.. did Mary ever get new strings?

HHNT

lime said...

so that's yer guitar face huh? meaning it's also.... hehehehe

well at least mary and ursula see the light of day....i'm so bad....my poor old girl is languishing. yes i have been a very bad lime....

HHNT and rock on wit ya own bad self

Bunny said...

I love a man who can use his fingers! Great picture - HHNT!

ALRO said...

awesome guit, my man!! love it!!!
Betcha it sounds wicked!!!

Rock on! Keep bluesin'

Shibari said...

There is something soooooo HOT about musicians... who needs anonymity when you have a guitar?! ;)

jillie said...

Great shot there! Nothing finer that a bitchin sounding guitar. Just like a fine piano...if it sounds good it can take you anywhere you want to be...just close your eyes and you are there...

HHNT ;o)

Ag said...

Nice pic keep playing

HHNT

nope said...

Nice pic! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you look very serious... or struggling a bit... ;-))
HHNT!

Elaine Denning said...

I know guys who like to keep their strings on for a while, and wear 'em in. Others like a new set for each gig. I guess that would cost you a bit though!

Great HNT!

LisaPizza said...

Use 'em & abuse 'em, then finess 'em and caress 'em. Make magic liquid with those fingers that may linger just a wee bit longer on the chords of my heart.