Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sailing, sailing over the HNT


Well, you can't see the half nekkid part, but I'm wearing short shorts in this pic. No word of a lie I had to keep tucking that thing back in. It kept coming out for a look around. Anyhow, still feeling vulnerable. Hating the single life and feeling really fat and old. STILL NOT 40 THOUGH! Still got all my teeth and most of my hair. My widow's peak is getting a bit extreme though. This is the boat I'm going to Nova Scotia on next week. http://www.areionteam.com/ if you want to see more pics or read the blog. I've been appointed boat scribe so all blogging activities are my responsibility. We leave Friday AM from Dartmouth Mass. and sail to Marblehead Mass. Arrive Saturday AM early. Provision and overnight in Marblehead. Sunday morning we start racing to Halifax. Arrive Halifax sometime Tuesday (we hope). Two days of gorging, guzzling and wenching later we return the following weekend, hopefully back at home by Tuesday some time.
Me? Oh I'll be in meetings the whole time on shore. Either that or in a hotel room with two hookers, an 8 ball and a bottle of Jack. My friends in the fellowship say I'll be fine. G-d help me! Meanwhile I'm complaining how much I hate not being in love and I'm turning down overtures left and right. I feel like if it isn't going to turn into a serious committed relationship I can't be bothered. Isn't that fucked up? What happened to the vile whore I once was? The one who would fuck anything that would spread if it held still long enough? Who was that drunken pirate and where did he go? HHNT y'all!

20 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Oh, to be out on the water
Happy HNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Hehehe...keep it in yer pants and take it easy on the Canadian girls while you're up here, eh? ;o)
Have a great trip and HHNT!

Bittersweet said...

sea spray ... how delicious. am very envious of your trip. have fun x

Zoely said...

have a good trip...be careful..love you.

S said...

Jack AND whores....well now, that oughta be fun! LOL

Seriously that sounds like a totally fun adventue and will check out the travel blog. You're looking mighty slim and trim, sir!

And yes, the MG is moi.

Lapis Ruber said...

Keep looking. She's out there somewhere. Enjoy the ruise. HHNT

oldfashionmomma said...

oooo sailing, never done that, the water looks so WONDERFUL though

happy hnt

Vixen said...

That looks fantasticly exciting!

I think it will be good for you to get out and away.

But damn, the shorts, we wanted to see some LEG! ;)

HappyHNT *muah*

Cosima said...

Sounds like a wonderful adventure. I would love to learn how to sail.

Happy HNT!

Shibari said...

Sailing looks fun! ;) HHNT!

LushlyMe said...

Argh! Have fun on your trip, Matey! HHNT!

Snow White said...

Happy HNT! And by the way, for some, life begins at 40! ;-)

lime said...

he's a kinder gentler pirate these days. good on ya!

happy sailing and HHNT!

erika said...

Sounds like a great adventure! I am jealous!


There is always spank-da-vision in the hotel rooms. LOL

Bunny said...

Oh, I love being out on the boat. Try to keep those shorts under control! What's wrong with 40, btw? Not there myself, but I have clock counting it down going on my blog. HHNT!

jillie said...

You look as if you are having the time of your life....I guess I could say I'm green with envy. I love the water....

HHNT ;o)

Anonymous said...

Ok... Auntie speaking... Water isn't my thing... I love to look at it... but I respect it to much to go tease it...
Second... I've been 8 year's without feeling in love again... and thinking it will never happens anymore... It slapped me behind the head at 43... I slapped it back in the face... but love is strong and I had to give up and admit that I was His toy.... Those 8 year's were the best school I ever been at... I had a lot of fun, met a lot of people I probably hurt in the process, didn't get hurt myself because I was immunized against pain, or feeling it so much that I couldn't feel anymore... until we met... and you know the rest of the story...
There is hope, in everything... but, honneslty, reading you, I wonder how a girl can keep being in... boats, music, work... when do you find time to take care of the poor thing???;-) I know you do... but when is my worry... lololol...
HHNT!

Winterswan said...

That sounds like soooo much fun!!!! Ahoy matey!!! Sorry-got a little carried away there. Have a great time, be safe, and watch your willy when whatever you call that thing that swings back with the sail (the boom???) comes around!!! Much love,

LadyXandria said...

What a beautiful picture. I love sailing... it's so calming for me, of course I'm a water nut so that could have something to do with it. There's nothing wrong with holding out for love, I'm in that same boat (pun not intended) right now myself. Sex feels so much better when its with someone you care about and to me that's definitely worth waiting for. HHNT!

wordslut said...

You look great! And hey, what’s wrong with being 40? :)