Wednesday, June 27, 2007

wednesday wednesday

256 days; lots of music going on. Must paint some. Lots of canvas and no inspiration. Low grade depression. Lacking sex and hating it. Toying with the idea of connecting this blog with my real website or reactivating the old blog. Not that there's any real anonymity here but perhaps it's better than being open to the whole world. I got burnt by that too often. I like my quiet internet space here with my friends. This time next week I shall be preparing for serious offshore voyaging. I am having some trepidation about that. It's a long trip and there's going to be fuck all to do in Halifax except drink and shag sailing groupies which I am now free to do having been once again cut loose by the now former so-called Love Of My Life. Fucking bitch. I should be grateful not to be trapped in a marriage with someone so self centered and unwilling to compromise but I still feel cheated and a nagging sense of loss. This too shall pass. Meh.

4 comments:

lime said...

ok....after reading this and the last post i say amen...better to be single than wish you were. truly....i mean it.

nagging sense of loss is better than crushing depression....i think you've had an epiphany. well done. now have a great trip and don't forget to send postcards!

Winterswan said...

From one who knows, trust me that it's better to not be with someone who can't accept you for who you are. I was married to someone like that for four years and in the end it just couldn't work out. Every time something went wrong it was because we weren't blessed because I wasn't following his religious path. I'm so much happier now, these eight year later!!!!

Vixen said...

IDK...you had me at 'drink and shag sailing groupies'.... ;)

I agree with Lime. I can see how you might feel that sense of loss. But seriously, HER LOSS.

*MUAH* Dearheart!

Elaine Denning said...

Yep...you're better off single.

Have a great trip!