Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bar Fight & More Pix

If prayer doesn't work

There's always fists

Last night I saw a bar fight between my (sober) bass player and the Tele player who introduced him to the big book of AA. Tele player was up in bassplayer's face so he decked tele guy. When people pulled them apart tele guy threw a glass of beer in bass player's face and again they went at it. Finally someone got tele player out of there. I was playing drums the whole time but it was all very very upsetting. What the hell kind of example are these morons setting? Alcohol may have been a factor. I don't know or care. If I am involved in a fight someone is going to the hospital. Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for and I mean to the death. As such I try to stay away from those situations. What the hell am I doing in a bar after midnight on a Tuesday anyway? Is making $200 a month really worth it? Maybe if I was playing the whole time but mostly I'm cringing from the volume and marvelling at the incompetent imbeciles torturing perfectly innocent instruments. Bah.

5 comments:

lime said...

geeees....

good pics/bad bandmates

Sam said...

Happy HNT!

Wirthy said...

Alcohol is always a factor. Oh, alcohol, why do I love you so?

Happy HNT

Bunny said...

Sorry about the bar fight, but I ADORE the first picture! Both are wonderful, but the first really speaks to me

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Wha-hey...happy hnt. Nice...babes.
ciao.