Monday, January 28, 2008

Boggling efficacy..er...blogging.



What is the point of this thing? Eventually I hurt or piss off my lovers and friends with the stuff I write, even when it has nothing to do with them. It has certainly caused more grief than it was ever worth. It was meant to expand my base of friends and fans so I could sell more art and music and to date I've sold exactly one CD as a result of the fucking thing, meanwhile it's caused endless fights and aggravation in my personal relationships. What the fuck? Why the hell am I still here? Clearly I'm fuckin stupid. Fuck this.

6 comments:

lime said...

perhaps if one were to get oneself to the post office to send out a particular CD....

just a thought.

Zoely said...

really? i really LIKE this blog. altho mine has caused ME grief in various relationships as well, and apparently in others' relationships as well, LOL.
Chin up there!
:-X

Winterswan said...

There are good things about it, like meeting up again with old friends! I enjoy reading you a lot; sorry you're bummed out. =( I've never been upset about anything you've written here!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I'm not mad at you!

:)

Cindy Bean said...

I'm not mad at you either.

Bunny said...

Doesn't seem like anyone here is mad at you . . . we enjoy your writing and your art and love that you share with us here.