Sunday, January 13, 2008

Whoops I did it again

It seems I can't stop buying guitars. And this after I just bought a new Canon Powershot digital camera and a new PC. This is the last guitar for a while. I need to sell three of the 6 strats, then I can buy the cherry sunburst Les Paul and I'll have a nice balance of flavors and styles. Anyone have 15 grand they can give me? Will provide quality long lasting sex for cash. After a long week of no carbs and hard cardio I binged today on a box of pop tarts and two donuts. Oops. It all started with a 3d of a cup of rice with my delicious Thai shrimp lunch. Next thing you know; Wham! Carb frenzy. I took my first yoga class on Saturday thereby popping my yoga cherry. I loved it! Boy were the backs of my thighs sore this morning! Whew! It's a very hectic week so hopeflly I'll get in all my cardio in the mornings. We all know what a happy fuckin camper I am when first waking up. I LOVE MORNINGS! not

2 comments:

lime said...

dude, if i had $15K i'd be paying off my credit cards and planning a trip to trinidad. but she's a purdy axe. she named yet?

Winterswan said...

She's a beauty!!!!!