Friday, January 11, 2008

Onward Xtian Soldiers

I'm pushing myself harder to work more. Everyday I want to either play music, paint, draw, take photos, write...SOMETHING. I've been blocked for so long and really unable and unwilling to even try. In addition to that I've been back on the diet and excercise thing. Basically minimal carbs and no sugar and at least an hour a day of cardio. I'm down 10 pounds since Christmas at decent 182 lbs. I think 165 would be ideal but I'll be satisfied if I can get to 170 and maintain it. Rather than think of diet as something I do to reach my goal I'm trying to get into the mind set of making healthy choices as a matter of habit. My main staples now are canned tuna or chicken wrapped in lettuce leaves and trail mix. Acorns and fuckin' grass. Whatever. An hour of cardio a day is hard too. I haven't yet started lifting again in earnest. Mostly doing crunches and other ab work. My buddy suceeded in getting killer abs at 48 so I can do it at 39. My birthday is in 7 weeks. I should be able to make significant progress by then if I stick with it. Pray for me please.

1 comment:

Zoely said...

i really like that pic. A LOT.