Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gabriel Blow Your Horn

Summertime, and the livin' is easy. Yeah, it's fuckin winter adn I hate it. This is Julian, a friendly and talented sax player I know. Anyway I got this new camera and in typical fashion I took out a couple of Craig's List ads soliciting photography work. 'Cause, you know, I'm an expert photographer, right? The way I see it nothing will get me to read the manual and master the camera like not wanting to look like an idiot in front of a stranger. 'Cause, you know, I can't bear it when people I don't know think ill of me. While I was at it I started answering ads to BE a model as well. I love being naked for strangers. 'Cause I'm, you know, crazy.

5 comments:

lime said...

dude, i would LOVE to have you use the camera on me and then let me use it on you, because well, you do good work and i am having bad camera lust.

Winterswan said...

I admire your bravery! I've been taking pictures forever but have never had the chutzpah to take out an ad offering to do it for other people! Success can only be gained by taking risks, though!!!! As I recall, you were a pretty good model.

Bunny said...

Good luck getting some photog work!

And I would pay you to pose naked for me . . . I have no artistic inclination or talent, I just would like to have you hang around my house naked, 'k?

Anonymous said...

How funny! It is exactly how I function myself... ;-)))
What kind of camera did you get? I need a new one and would love some advices!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that sounds totally crazy ;)