Friday, March 21, 2008

Benefit For A Cancer Victim


Fuck. Fuck Fuck Fuckitty God Damned Fuck!

My very dear friend Lori (the one we were helping to send stuff to Iraq for US Troops?) posted today about her sister Teri's cancer. The prognosis isn't good. After finishing the treatment they scanned her again and said she had MORE tumors, not less, and they are inoperable. Fuck. GO HERE to donate to their benifit to help pay their medical bills in the many thousands of dollars. GO HERE if you want to read Lori's far more elegant and eloquent post about it. If you can't afford a few bucks (and remember every little bit helps) remember that prayers are very welcome also.

7 comments:

lime said...

i got no moolah to spare but i always have prayers to share. sorry for the absolutely rotten news. hoping the benefit succeed beyond wildest expectation and treatment is efficacious.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Thanks you, dearie, for helping spread the word. Hugs.

ZooooM said...

These things always break my heart. And It's happening to so many people I know both personally and in the web world. I've got plenty of well wishes to send over.

Felicity said...

I'm sorry for your friend. Sending lots of prayer.

Anonymous said...

Where in the hell is Tolono at? I'm gonna have to go and check it out.

Casdok said...

Life sucks sometimes. Sending positive thoughts.

Lady in red said...

sending positive thoughts they do go a long way I should know without them I would be a victim not a suvivor of cancer (7yrs clear now).