Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fighting a cold again


Well, I have that "You have a cold coming on Jack." feeling. I am Jack's failing immune system. I'm letting Jack down. Actually, last time I felt like this I managed to fight it off with some Airborne and a good night's sleep so we'll see. My schedule always gets fucked over the weekend. The jam was good on Tuesday night, Thursday's solo show in Milford, CT went well. I'll be at Sloppy Josés every other Thursday now and Saturday night's surf show made me a few bucks too! I got a modeling gig for myself next Friday, next Saturday is the big photo shoot in Brooklyn. Four models, a makeup artist, a pro studio and ME! Woot! Between music and photography I'm starting to come close to paying my rent with my art. In NY that's no mean feat no matter WHO you are! Sunday I hope to convene The New Gearjammers band complete with keyboardist!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I have a cold too. I blame the changing weather. I hope you get over it quick!

(BTW, Airborne just paid a huge settlement to users because it has been determined that it doesn't work)