Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NY @ Night


Here's a nice shot I took of NYC @ night. I thought I'd share it with y'all. More photos HERE. The jam went well again last night. We had a huge crowd and that's always fun. The female backup singers were my favorite part. :-) Got gigs Friday and Saturday night and the big photo shoot in Brooklyn Saturday afternoon. I'm pretty excited. It'll be my first time in a real pro photo studio. Recording studios don't impress me much anymore but this is something new. Hope everyone's having a nice Wednesday. Cheers!

6 comments:

Winterswan said...

GREAT shot!!!! I'm excited for you; you are really coming along fast in your photography. It really is about practice; if you have an artistic eye it's going to be reflected in all you do, and you have that eye. I'm glad you decided to cut out the drama. Ever read "The Four Agreements"?. It's supposed to be a great book with regard to situations like that! Hugs on Wednesday!

MarcelloNYC said...

Where is you gig friday?

I will try and get there to see you.

Kittie Kate said...

Great shot!
Good luck with your gigs.

S said...

Thats a rocking shot KS! WOWEEEEE

Anonymous said...

nice shot! good luck on the photo shoot!

Evalinn said...

I really like the pic. Seems like u have a lot of good things going on right now!