Sunday, March 9, 2008

Talking Fish @ The Philly Flower Show


I went to shoot a flower show and yet I met this talking fish. "Fish," said I "what do you here? Did you not know it's a flower show?" But the fish came up and breathed the air and "I don't care at all!" said he. "What you all do up there my friend is rather naught to me!" "Isn't that a rather odd thought?" thought I, "That all that I should do or see is rather naught to a fish that lives and breathes and swims beneath the deep blue sea?" And so if you should ought to see a fish that lives beneath the sea please tell him that I said hello for though all that I should do or see is rather naught to he all in all I have to say he was rather nice to me. After all, how often can you say you had a nice seaside chat with a fish that swims and lives and breathes beneath the devil's deep blue sea?

3 comments:

lime said...

so, you wants tuh swims wit da fishes or what?

(sorry couldn't resist)

- said...

omyheck- now i'm all wanting to grab the "finding nemo" dvd and read me some of my favorite dr seuss books. (lol). too fun you are! ; )

Winterswan said...

Thanks for your post on my blog. It's cool that you were just in Salem and that trip to Nova Scotia sounds like the coolest. The ocean breezes in your hair, the spray coming off the ocean. DIVINE!!! Happy Tuesday to you and the fishes!