Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Post Of Lime

I must point you to THIS wonderful post by the inimitable Lime. She is ever a rock of strength, sanity and calm in my often emotionally tumultous life. It reads in part, "Mahatma Gandhi, Corrie Ten Boom, Martin Luther King, Jr., Imaculee Ilibagiza - These are people who have all adhered to nonviolence and insisted that we must not return evil for evil, that we must return good." It was Lime who wisely reminded me that you should never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig enjoys it. It's much easier to delete and, having deleted, move on. Peace out.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

i miss seeing you play live, but since you've hidden your calendar, i can't make plans to come see...
:-(

lime said...

your second sentence has made my eyes well up. thank you for such kind words. I'm glad to be that to you.