Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Glowing Birds Of Paradise

Some of you may remember sometime back when I had this yogic vision of a glowing bird of paradise flower.

Imagine my surprise when going through the photos of my recent trip to shoot the Philadelphia Flower Show I saw THIS:
OK, it's a coincidence. Except there ARE NO coincidences. God is giving me a message. And the message is "Listen to me: Follow your heart." OK. I get it. At least I think I get it. Why is it always harder to DO what's right than KNOW what's right? Especially when KNOWING what's right can be so God Damned Hard to begin with sometimes? Anyway I only put up a dozen or so pics from the trip so far. I'm trying not to innundate my Flickr account with fortyleventeen and scaighty-eight flower pictures. There's some good street stuff from Philly too. Visit My Flickr Account

NOTE: THE BIBLE, THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING BOOK, IS ALSO THE WORLD’S MOST SHOPLIFTED BOOK.

4 comments:

lime said...

groovy floral shots. and oh the irony at the end...

Johanne said...

Now, if God is talking to you through flowers, you know you only have to listen and obey!
Nice pics by the way!

JerseySjov said...

the right thing is easier said than done probably 9/10 times.
and it is much worse when you know what's right but it's too hard to see it through.

Anonymous said...

dude, i was at the flower show! dangit, if i would have known you were gonna be there i would have made plans to meet you.

cool shots!