Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Keyser Plays NYC tonight HNT

I'll be playing a rare solo acoustic set TONIGHT Thursday Dec 20th at Bar 169 in NYC at 8 PM sharp. It's at 169 East BroadwayCross Streets: Rutgers St and East Broadway (Essex & Canal st)Directions: Take the F train to East Broadway exit.Tel: 212-473-8866 www.169barnyc.com/
Please come and check it out? I'd be much obliged! There'll be a bunch of other bands so come out, have a holiday cocktail and hang out! Hope to see you there!
Since I can't follow directions I'm going to gift ALL of you with THIS:


Yoram Rannan

This gentleman's Awesome Art was brought to my attention by the beautiful wonderful and talented Winterswan. Chappy Channukah Chica! And Merry Christmas, Happy Ramadan, Kool Kwanzaa and most of all a happy, joyous and free New Year to us all. HHNT!



14 comments:

Winterswan said...

Break a leg!!!! (I mean that figuratively, of course...)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've never wanted to live in NY... until just now.

I'd so come be your groupie! :)

Bunny said...

If I could I would be there! With you in spirit, however . . .

tkkerouac said...

Merry Christmas to you and such beautiful art, HHNT!

Stealth said...

That's lovely! Good luck at your show :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful art piece!!! But seeing you would be a better gift... ;-))
HHNT... and Happy Christmas!

Zoely said...

HHNT, nice artwork there.

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Can't make it this time but I'm planning another trip soon. I was thinking it would be really awesome to see you play again on the next visit. You are absolutely Wonderful live. Fabulous!

Merry Christmas!

SignGurl said...

I'm so wishing I live in NYC myself.

The art is stunning.

Shibari said...

Have a good show.. wish I could be there love... :) lovely painting...

Anonymous said...

HHNT! Wish I was there!

Zoely said...

the show as always was great. you are a rocker. you rock out. (from the sticker) LOL
anyone who swings by here & wants to know about the show, come on over to my site!
;-)

Keyser Soze said...

http://www.rewritables.net/cybriety/recovery_prayers.htm

Anonymous said...

hope it went well for you and that you had fun!