Saturday, December 8, 2007

She said...


She said "Girls like musicians because they think you'll bring the same intensity you display on stage into the bedroom." to which I replied "I guess it IS kind of the same because in both cases I spend a lot of time hoping I'm going to hit the right note just the right way." Music and sex are both about tension and release so that makes a lot of sense. When giving head I often "hear" a kind of "music" in my head in which the tempo and tension rises and falls until it climaxes in her orgasm. I've never tried to capture that music in the audio realm because it would be much too distracting to try to do so and besides it's really different every time. It's a very cerebral thing. Photo by Z. Manipulation by A.

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Music and sex are both about tension and release so that makes a lot of sense.

I never thought about it that way, but now that you say it, it does make a lot of sense.

Play that funky music!

Johanne said...

Hmmm... met a few musician while being on my own... and the best I even got was a drummer... lolololol... I bet we can call that rhythms... and strength!

Zoely said...

LOL can't talk to your bedroom skills but on stage, you're hitting all the right notes! I put some pix at my site as well.

lime said...

think i'd like to crawl inside your brain for just a moment or two.....

Kittie Kate said...

I like the deep voice. I don't think about the sex. What sounds good to my ears is what matters.

Anonymous said...

Keyser - I meant for musicians, I like deep voices, like the singer for HIM.

I don't really think about sex and music together, although I like to have sex to music. ;)

My ads are not my choice. I wanted kid-friendly ads but they said my site was an adult site and put adult ads on there. I'm not hosting the site. My friend is.

Charlie said...

Thats a good notion and very true i think! (i m rather partial to drummers)