Saturday, December 15, 2007

Unforgiven Pianist


“Hey, Clint? I’m only the piano player, OK? Now piss off while you still got the legs to carry you.” See how he's sweating and I'm all cool as a cucumber like? Pansy.

Here I am again in fistful of dollars. I've been having a bit of fun 'shopping myself into things but there's a dearth of good source images out there to work with so inevitably they look like this; almost there but not quite. Since I'm never satisfied I give up whenever I get "close enough"; if I think I can't do any better or I get tired or bored I quit. I really need to work on that.

BIG NEWS! I finally picked up the paintbrush and worked on my Vermeer copy Girl With A Pearl Earring. I'll post a new pic soon. The original version was, again, close but no cigar. 'Tis much improved if I say so myself.

3 comments:

Zoely said...

i like the top one best...your expression is classic! lol...
glad to hear you're painting.

lime said...

LOL, funny even if it isn't perfect. i'd love to see your rendition of vermeer.

Bunny said...

These are great! Your expression is perfect