Monday, December 10, 2007

Les Paul Classic


Well I have overwhelming guitar lust again. After playing about 40 different Les Pauls of various models I decided that the Les Paul Classic had the best sound and feel for my particular style. The tobacco sunburst in the pic is a favorite look although I'm also partial to the black and gold top versions. There are about $1900 brand new. I can't decide if playing the ACTUAL guitar is more imprtant than saving the significant sales tax. ALSO buying used on eBay seems like a good way to go but again I want to play the actual guitar. In other news I started playing through a Fender amp (instead of my Marshall) and the white guitar (Grace) jumped past red (Sonya) in playability and sound. I think that means it's time to get a tune up on red. Time to visit my guitar guy anyway. Whatever. This is a nothing sort of Monday post. I'm SUPERSONICALLY horny latey for some reason. Even more than usual which is saying something. I don't know why that is but anyway...

3 comments:

Zoely said...

personally i like the look of the gold les paul myself, but since i don't play, my opinion ain't worth shit.

lime said...

oooh, that's a pretty les paul. as for the other bit, must be something in the water or air...

MsBehavn said...

There's definitely something in the air 'cos I'm pretty damn horny this week too!