Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Saint Sebastien HNT



Well, I'm not back on the diet nor hitting the gym so no new pic. I had planned to do a Saint Sebastien HNT a while back but instead went with "The Keyser In Hell" Here's what I intended to do but I got tired before it looked quite right. I also failed to back up my work so I could correct it later. Crap. You can see what I was going for though, right? I should take a class. It takes me forever to do these 'cause I'm clueless. Notice they got me right in the tattoo? Ouch! HHNT!
Update: I spent the morning looking at all the famous images of this guy and for a change I feel good about my art. If I fix the arrows and the blood this really works! I mean it hangs with serious religious art! I'm pleased with myself! That's rare.

17 comments:

Naughty K said...

Thats a cool pic.... You did great,
Happy HNT!

S said...

Oh man I just hate it when they get me right in the tattoo! That really blows!

Seriously KS with the ankle tat and never wearing shoes or socks and all, I have scratched that octopus tattoo many times now.

HHNT and next time wear your armor.

Charlie said...

very cool..robin was in the (neighbour)hood then? hhnt :)

Melissa said...

OUCH!

Lapis Ruber said...

Interesting and clever artwork. Happy HNT.

Zoely said...

you look like a very young boy in these pix...nice photoshopping. i have the program but no idea how to use it.
HHNT

Bunny said...

I think you did a wonderful job! These are very creative!

HHNT!

lime said...

yikes!! it's certainly much better than i could have done (withthe artwork, not the shooting...i'm a dead eye ) ;)

HHNT

Johanne said...

Oh yes, you did good!! I'd love to make you bleed too... ;-)) Oupsss... who was that??? Me??? Hmmm... I was talking about editing you... Hmmm...
Oh well... I got nails... ;-)))
HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

Such a cool shot...Happy HNT!

Evalinn said...

This is great, very creative. Though u shouldn´t be so hard on yourself. U´re doing great and u look great. U´ll be back on track.

Unknown said...

VERY cool!!!! Make sure you don't have blind men shooting at the apple on your head next time, ok? ;) Don't want that sexy body of yours to be any more ruined.

Snow White said...

Very interesting HNT! Happy HNT! xox

Moosekahl said...

Looks good to me! Happy HNT

SignGurl said...

You are quite the artist. A sexy one, to boot!

Evening said...

Very Creative, but I feel like I want to flinch and cover my eyes. You really are very artistic.

As for the diet, it is the holidays, it is way to hard to get back to it now. Maybe after the first of the year, right? That is when I am hoping I'll be motivated.

HHNT

Kittie Kate said...

I like these ones better than the Adam one because of the special effects.
Happy belated HNT!