Friday, October 5, 2007

Dramatis Personae


OK, I have to admit it: I think I might be getting just a leeetle overly dramatic about things here. Yes, I'm a little bit depressed. Yes, I miss fucking the beautiful, petite, fragile and precious Brenda. I liked the way she did me. But in point of fact she really was a bitch on wheels most of the time we weren't fucking. Her topics of conversation were "Boring stressful shit about her job and poor her", "Boring stressful shit about her family and poor her" or "Boring gossip about her hopelessly dull as dirt boring friends and poor them." Oh yea, and let's not forget the ever popular "Andy's failings as a potential mate and problems with our relationship." Fuck that bitch. I'm just jonesing for a cigarette. The depression is creeping in a little slower and through the back door of a failed relationship. I said I was over it already, didn't I? I'm just pissed because I don't yet have a girlfriend I'm in love with. It'll come! I just need a little acceptance and a little patience. Grrr.

5 comments:

lime said...

you cannot let your happiness depend on another human being...was it searabbit who said, love yourself the way you wanted brenda to love you. be good to yourself. (yes, i am hearing what i am saying, ok) just do it.

hugs, dude

Anonymous said...

Love that pic...

sounds like you're better off... just remember that... and then go outside and play! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm Madly in love with that hat!

Ditto on what lime said.

Tequila and Tampons said...

Well, yes, it will come. But you have to be open to it too. "Argue with your limitations and sure enough, they're yours."
Thanks for all your comments, btw! Hoping to start returning them more often ;)

Lady in red said...

I think we all know the answer but living it is the hard part

as already said be kind to yourself.