Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


OK, I had to reach into the archives for this. Click for high res red eye version. Note: This is NOT my Halloween costume! It was a typical Sunday at my friend Lyle's house. His girlfreind had HER Halloween costume laying around (this was last February) so I thought I'd get a laugh by coming downstairs wearing it. Needless to say mission accomplished. Fortunately the skirt was "one size fits all" because the corset is COMPLETELY undone in the back and STILL barely fits LOL! Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

Zoely said...

LMAO sweet.

Shibari said...

well hello cupcake...

lime said...

lol, i remember this one. takes a man REALLY secure in his masculinity, or else totally committed to cross dressing to post this...twice.... hehehe

HHNT, cutie pie

jillie said...

OMG...that take a lot of guts to wear something like that but then you definitely have the masculinity to wear it!!

HHNT

xo

S said...

I remember this dress! You look marvelous honey! HHHNT

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good re run!!! I remember I had a good laugh at it!
HHNT!

Bunny said...

Love that little glimpse of tummy . . . very hot!

24crayons said...

OMG, thats so fun! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Well lookie there...it's SIR CUPID!

Anonymous said...

You look hot in red!

:)

ALRO said...

yikes..