Monday, October 1, 2007

ZZ TOP etc...

I went to see ZZ Top in Boston Saturday night. My expectations were high to begin with but they were just beyond great. True showmen, funny, entertaining and fabulous. Well worth ever cent of the reasonably priced $54 ticket and the 3 hour drive each way. Remarkably the show wasn't completely sold out though there was certainly a large crowd. The Bank Of America Pavillion in S. Boston is an AWESOME place to see a show. It's a humongous outdoor tent and the sound is great! There isn't a bad seat in the place. All in all a fabulous show and a great time. I also got to see several old friends from home and hang out, drove around the old town, etc... I been shufflin' through the Boston sand, but my head's in New York City. Things are going well. I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger but my broken heart seems to be mending pretty quickly. It hurts from time to time but I just pray and I feel better. Thank you all for your love and support. Truly.

1 comment:

lime said...

oh i am overcome with envy. i would LOVED to have been there.