Monday, October 8, 2007

Sick Friend, etc...


More Genius from my friend Hugh @ Gaping Void. He couldn't pick me out of a lineup but I still think of him as my friend. He's a brilliantly keen observer of humanity.

My friend Shibari (pictured) is sick. She's getting surgery this week and she needs your love and support. Go say hi for heaven's sake! Also she's collecting pics of panties and boxers for The Underwear Parade which I'm greatly looking forward to (and participating in). I expect your co-operation in this matter. I think the world of this woman and I don't want to let her down. Please comply. That is to say: pix of pantys, boxers, tighty whiteys, whatever you got, send 'em to her.

I went to see John Mayall this weekend and for a 72 year old man he rocks pretty damned hard. I ran into an old friend who knew the band so we all ended up hanging out. It was pretty cool chatting up the guy who discovered Eric Clapton. Shake hands with history mate!

5 comments:

lime said...

i'll drop by shibari's when i am done here.

sounds like you had an uber cool time!

Anonymous said...

That's an amazingly profound drawing.

Wow.

Shibari said...

I love the drawing it makes me very introspective. Time to think is all I have at the moment..
Thank you thank you for being such a friend to me ... for cheering me up and on...
Thank you for getting peeps to participate.
I am really just excited to show people YOU in your drawers... ;)
lol
Thank you for the prayers and well wishes luv
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I'll see if I can muster up some panty pics LOL

rob said...

I saw John Mayall in Edinburgh, many decades ago. The band had only 2 small Orange amps on stage, and this was before the days of PAs, but they rocked the hall.

PS HHNT.