Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shit Storm

It's amazing to me how quickly things can turn to absolute shit in a heartbeat. I minute ago I was looking forward to visiting friends, for a barbecue and getting famously laid tonight while anticipating a nice vacation in a couple of weeks. My biggest problem was how to fit in a workout.
Suddenly, many things are simply not right. My fabulous fuck ain't happening, the tweaky twing I went out with the other night rejected me, and the whole bike rental thing is totally fucked and I might get stuck in Miami with no bike and hotel reservations I can't get to. Fuck.

2 comments:

lime said...

don't forget your heavy duty shit repelling poncho and boots. i'd hate to see youcaught without them. sorry for the bad news.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I'm sure you will work it the other way around and have a wonderful time!