Monday, October 1, 2007

Just like Lolly says...


Lolly said...
A White Magic Cure for a Black Magic Woman AKA prayer:
I am bonded in my heart to someone who does not share this bond.
I feel so drawn to Brenda, while she is not drawn to me.
Please, GOD, disconnect my heart from this longing within me that does not serve.
I release this person into Your hands.
May the ropes that bind my heart be cut.
May they not bind me.
May they not bind her.
I release her that I might be released.
Retract the silent hooks that I have in her.
Bring back to me my power and my love.
Cut the cord that chemically ties me to her.
Free me from her.
Free her from me.
May we find peace.
Free us both.
AMEN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And my Momma says, Knock her Out ;)

lime said...

amen and amen and amen!

peace to you.

oh and in case you are interested, since you have asked a couple of times. i finally revealed the name of my guitar on my blog today.

Zoely said...

I love this.