Friday, October 12, 2007

Tally Ho


Well, I did my best to tally the votes for favorite HNT. Y'all didn't make it easy because several of you couldn't decide or voted for multiple. I did my best to figure it out fairly and it turns out that the ladies prefer a man with a sense of humor. This one got the most votes:

I have to admit it makes me laugh when I see it too. Anyway, thanks for voting! I haven't decided on a prize so what do y'all want? A gold plated 2 family three handled credenza?
I went to see Tori Amos last night and she is AWESOME although she didn't play many of the songs I really wanted to hear, like Caught A Lite Sneeze, Talula, Juarez, etc, etc... When you have 8 albums it's hard to please everyone I guess and you want to play your new stuff. Everyone there was drinking it seemed. The next to me reeked of Jack Daniels, the women behind me reeked of red and white wine respectively, the people in front of me were all drinking beer...Jesus! I went out to pee and stood in front of the bar for a long time getting a weird look from the bartenders. Today is 362 days. Wow. Last night I dreamt that I was in a bar drinking diet coke and when they ran out I switched to cranberry and suddenly realized I was drunk! There as vodka in it! OH NOES!!!!!!11! I went OFF on the bartender. I was very unhappy indeed. Imagine my relief at waking up to find it was not true! Phew! Meanwhile, Shibari got through her surgery OK! YAY!!!!!! Very very very very very very very very very happy about that.

5 comments:

Lady in red said...

sense of humour is crucial in my book

Shibari said...

Babes... you know I love your sense of humor...
and I am ok after the surgery..Just alot of pain today. Took another pain pill so I may take a nap...
who knows... maybeI will call you if you aren't .... busy?

Anonymous said...

For MY prize, I'd like Thing 2...or are they a package deal ;)

Rick Rockhill said...

that's pretty funny. you have a great sense of humor, and I am enjoying your blog a lot. stop by and say hi sometime!

S said...

OMG you saw Tori? I have to wait til December 7th or something like that, but I got the tix!!!!

You do know I love her to death dont you?:P


Tell meeee the setttt list!
Yes my fave pic won!
And listen here, if you just KNOW that its NORMAL to have down moments, and just accept it....it's going to come up after that, aint it baby doll?
How low can you not go, ok?
:)
XXX Peace!