Monday, September 17, 2007

Decadence


Well it was quite a weekend. Drove to Dover and spent the weekend doing what I do best with a woman I can't understand. So apparently there's no commitment but we can see each other and have awesome sex from time to time. Ummm...OK! TOTALLY blew my diet. Pancakes! Syrup! French fries! Pasta! Gah!!!! However, my bad behavior notwithstanding, my 34 inch waist jeans are quite loose this morning so not too bad. I'm back on the "no grain and train" schedule. I'm going to have a model's body this year or bust.
So I got back after driving like a crazy person and did the Sunday gig. The doctor came and...wait for it...broke up with me. Remarkably, I couldn't have cared less. I was like 'Yeah, whatever. It's been fun. Bye." I'm glad I didn't buy her a big expensive fancy dinner and THEN have her blow me off. That's totally her style but whatever. She said "Well, you said you had driven many women crazy and I can totally see that happening to me so..." I think she's just commitment phobic and I said so. I don't need any more crazy in my life. Buh bye. I'm kinda relieved. I didn't like her that much to begin with. Let me rephrase that. I really liked her a lot but physically the attraction was less that it might have been.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it you did that you do best?

Can you fill in that blank for a dunce like moi ;)

Elaine Denning said...

No great loss then!

The right one is out there somewhere.

Zoely said...

you've driven many women crazy?

ALRO said...

Well.. it's hard to compete with your 6 other girls:

Red, Whitey, Blue AKA Sonja, Grace and Lilly....

If i had them - i'd never leave the house! :)

Glad you got away on the weekend...

Winterswan said...

Did she mean crazy in a good way or crazy in a bad way? Or both?
Hee hee.
Love ya!