Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Me and my Baby HNT


I know, I promised hot and sexy pictures for HNT this week, but I'm shy. I hope you like this one. If asked nicely I might send you some of the more revealing pics that didn't make the cut this week. Yes, I love to hear you beg LOL "Please oh please baby, NOW!

Ahem...

That's Grace, the newest addition to the stable. Say hello to the nice people Gracie. She's a bit shrill at times and quite loud. She lends an even sharper edge to my already overly aggressive playing style but she can be tender too. Sonja is still my # 1 but she was in last weeks and we have to welcome the new girl. Next week we'll showcase Lilly. See below for the rest.

News: I've been outed. Apparently the Halifax racers found this site. The one I still talk to found my rather biting comments amusing but apparently the recipients of my derision did not share his amusement though apparently they didn't have the minerals to mention it. I started this anonymous blog to be able to vent without naming names and hurting feelings but at the end of the day if you look for trouble here you'll find it. I'm not sorry. Those guys deserve my disdain. Quitters Never Win.

Bitter Irony: When someone gives you shit about how you MIGHT be fucking someone else and then confesses they ARE fucking someone else...ah, forget it. At least I got my guitars. HHNT!

22 comments:

Evalinn said...

I´m not begging, this IS hot and sexy. Love it! Happy HNT! :-)

Shibari said...

totally hottt. you have terrific legs.. yummy..
xoxo

The Ethical Slut said...

Very very very hot!

More more more more more! (Yes begging!)

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

I can tell from the comments, the ladies like this one! Happy HNT

Cosima said...

Now that's hot.

You have quite the harem of strung-up ladies.

Happy HNT!

lime said...

dude, that is plenty hot and sexy. fabulous shot! really, it rocks!

HHNT

Winterswan said...

Awesome picture!!!! Kind of sexy and artsy at the same time. And-- sometimes shrill girls are cool.
xoxoxo

Bunny said...

Very, very hot - OMG! May have to download this one for future reference . . .

HHNT!

nope said...

That IS totally hot and sexy!
Woohoo! I especially enjoy the cowboy hat..lol. (I have a thing for cowboys... sue me)

24crayons said...

This is a great picture... very creative and hot. I love it.

HHNT!

Zoely said...

love love love it.
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

oh please baby please

NAW...I don't beg...

I'd be 'bout some fair trade though ;)

Vixen said...

Oh...HOLY...COW!!!!!

Best HNT I've seen this week. *whit woo*

LOVE IT!

happyHNT baby! *muah*

tkkerouac said...

She's curvy to, just like a woman,
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Well hello there Gracie! That is an awesome pic...the epitome of HNT ;)

Anonymous said...

Terrific! This is one of those great pics!
HHNT!

Bad Bad Girl said...

very VERY sexy!! Happy HNT!

Bittersweet said...

very sexy, and you such good legs ... :)

Happy HNT

Joanna Cake said...

Ok, ok, Im not normally one for enlarging the image but this one got me. I must be more keen on guitars than I thought :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo. really captures the moment. hawt guy too! :)

Anonymous said...

I had to come back... Hummm... may I ask for a bigger, high resolution version???? Please??? ;-)))

Snow White said...

I'm late getting around to HNT's, but I'm glad I didn't miss this one! Hot stuff!!!