Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Tattoo



This is quite similar to my new tattoo. I was doodling tattoos on napkins with The Good Doctor in a bar some weeks ago and hit on a design something like this, except in dark blue ink and a bit less symmetrical in the flames. I've had the napkin kicking around for a while now and yesterday finally brought it to the tattoo place up here where they said $60 and about an hour to do it. I'm getting it on my left pec above the nipple (which I'm probably going to get pierced soon). I'm totally heartbroken right now thinkng about the woman I love with someone else's dick in her mouth and I need some physical pain to distract me from the emotional pain I'm feeling right now. I really deserve no sympathy though because I bring this shit on myself. I know what she's like. This is what she does. The surprise is that I continue to love her when she does it.

4 comments:

Winterswan said...

Tattoos have always helped me to get through things like that. Hey, at least the tattoos we get during crisis always have super deep meaning!!!!

Winterswan said...

ps: I hope you were saying good things about me!!!!!! lol

Evalinn said...

Isn´t weird how we can´t choose how we feel...

jillie said...

Ahhh..very nice!

I'm gettin the cravin for some new ink myself...