Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hold Onto My Broken Heart


I haven't posted anything from Valerie Milovic @ www.fluxfire.com in awhile. She's a mixed media artist in L.A. whose work I just love. It makes me so sad but it really gets right to that place where art connects. Not like "Oh, nice painting." but like "OMFG I FEEL THAT! GAH!"Anyway...I bought a book called 'This Is Your Brain On MUsic" which is a neuroscientific exploration into music, it's effects and so forth. A little light reading. I had alot of sex this weekend which should make me happy. OK, it made me happy but truth be told I'm still thinking of Brenda. No matter how much I like The Good Doctor (or anyone else for that matter) the fact is that I'm still hung up on this woman that I think is the love of my life. I was pretty manic all last week and I'm feeling a little depressed today. I'm hoping that this is the crash and that it isn't going to get a lot worse. I worked out a lot over the weekend and I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm looking pretty buff. I guess maybe I'll post some evidence and see what you all think. I'm really sorry I closed the original blog. I miss all my readers. I used to get 60 comments on HNT. Now I get like 6 LOL Not that I'm a comment whore (much) but I liked having a large group of people to bounce things off. Oh well.

2 comments:

Zoely said...

oh well now you know who *really* loves you and who was just hanging around for the nekkidness.
as for sex? i don't think i've ever had so much sex in my life as i have over the past four months and it's not worth much without the emotional connection.

~d said...

I just (recently) changed URLs as well.
i think-I think that on my (blog) page near my avatar it may take you to my (old URL).
I like-like this pic. Artwork. Very nice.
*dropping back a bit more.