Friday, September 7, 2007

The Gearjammers Jamming


Not the greatest picture ever but compositional kind of interesting. We don't look TOO bad! I still feel like crap but am hopng to recover so the weekend isn't a total loss. It would have been nice to get a littel action at least. I'm supposed to bring in my guitars for a setup job and I don't know if I feel up to it. Thing is I need it done for the gig Sunday. Oh yeah, if you're in NYC Sunday come to Cafe Blu 7th street and 2nd ave and check out Live Blues with The Gear Spanners...

7 comments:

~d said...

Do you (guys) have a web page (myspace?) with your music on it? By any chance?

~d said...

slavic?

morgetron said...

Robots love music.

-J

Vixen said...

Actually, I like that picture. :)

Sorry you have felt like crap. *hugs*

Vixen said...

BTW, can I link you? Or would you rather I not...to maintain your whole anonymity.

Anonymous said...

Very very nice looking... ;-) Not sure anymore about keeping you under the 'nephew' title... I am starving the king of commitment you write you are looking for... ;-))
Hummm... Bad auntie...
lolololol...

~d said...

*Have a good gig tonight