Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sick! AGAIN!

Yes, I'm sick again. Fucking ridiculous. Probably caught it at the gym. Anyway I need to quit smoking so here's another opportunity. Hopefully I can master the depression THIS time. I'm in the groove of working out now so hopefully the enhanced dopamines, endorphins and seratonin will keep me from throwing myself in front of a train. I felt too crappy to take a new HNT pic but I'm looking really good right now if I say so myself. I'm hovering around 185 lbs but all the muscles are TIGHT. I've been focusing on doing everything as a cardio workout which is really working on my torso. I came up with a bitchin quote today as part of my students lesson. When he said 'This is probably a pipe dream" I said "We are limited only by the size of our dreams and our determination to manifest them into reality." Thanks to Susie for the inspiration for that.

11 comments:

Charlie said...

Get better soon! And that is a great quote...hope it baffled him ;)

Bittersweet said...

get well soon - and take a picture for us!

Kallisto said...

Hope you are feeling better--thanks for commenting on my HNT pic!

lime said...

well i hope you feel better soon. good luck with the end of the cancer sticks.

~d said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I thank you for passing by my place, yo.
*There is a song by a band (called) Space that references Keyser Soze. I am (wracking!) my brain to think of it! I may be back!
HHNT!

~d said...

couldn't rest til I found it! Jeez! (compulsion, ya think?!)
Space, "Voodoo Roller"
word

S said...

Thanks for the shout out, KS! Glad to be of service.

I hope you're feeling much better soon!
S

~d said...

Dropping back a post or two...
~d

Anonymous said...

Hummm... lazy you... you are depriving us all here... ;-((
Get well and go slowly on quitting what ever you have in mind...

exile said...

dude i feel you there, i catch every disease that comes my way (communicable, that is)

Evalinn said...

That´s true! Hope u feel better soon.