Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Friday



The black one is $1500. The white one is $1800. I want them both and have plenty of credit. Neither guy will take credit. Matherfarker. I have a plan. I will get my friend to open a paypal account and pay him, then have him advance me the cash direct. That's my plan. The last few days have been a bit difficult but I'm feeling a little better today. I have no real explanation for it. I think because I've had only about 6 hours sleep in the last 60 hours my mania is fading a little. I had a long talk with a friend on prescription mood drugs how he doesn't LIKE feeling NORMAL. He takes the drugs to keepo the depression from killing him but he hates the way it makes him feel, all flat and boring. DO. NOT. WANT. I'm a little edgy worrying that there's an impending crash coming. Things have been going relly good with Doctor Shrink since she let down her guard a little. And of course the prospect of seeing TELOML has me floating. It feels like I have a date to see my smack dealer LOL And of course my mom and husband are comng for the weekend AND my gig was cancelled. Sigh. Off to a meeting. Happy Friday.



1 comment:

Joanna Cake said...

They sure are beautiful looking guitars x