Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another Devil HNT


Another blue eyed devil...born to be a God among salesmen, working the skinny tie...slugging down fruit juice...extra tall, extra wide...OK, so my eyes are hazel and hot, hot I'm red hot... If you look on the right you'll see a guitar strap that's actually a belt. It says SPITFIRE on it and I cherish it. I brought it back from Austin with memories of a beautiful woman down there that I love. Meanwhile back in NY... Weirdness! It seems that the more action you're getting the more action you get. Suddenly the phone is ringing off the hook. I don't understand it but I'll take it. Teh FAIL I reported yesterday is apparently wrong since she called to say what fun she had and can we do it all again. Y'all are some strange creatures, all round and soft and utterly inexplicable. HHNT y'all! BTW here's my beautiful new guitar. She needs a name but she's shy and hasn't given it up to me yet. Ursula is black, Mary is natural, Sonya is red, but Blue and Brownie don't have names yet. I've been calling her "Blue" and actually Sonya's been getting called "Red" a lot. I'm so creative sometimes I want to just come in my pants.




18 comments:

Stealth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunny said...

You've got it going on lately, don't you! Way to bounce back!! Great pic - HHNT!

Stealth said...

That trip was so fun...I am honored to be written on the strap...

grin

Vixen said...

You crack me up. I'm stoked for you!

Love the pic, awesome!

happyHNT babe! *muah*

Lapis Ruber said...

I hope you keep getting what you want. :-) HHNT

lecram sinun said...

Hey, it's all about the gig, right? Yeah, my dance card is filling of late too. Cheers and Happy HNT!

nope said...

LOL... I love how you describe us girls...

Great pic! Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

wonderful description, Happy HNT!

Polt said...

You're red, the guitar's white and blue! How patriotic!

HAPPY HNT!

lime said...

well, she is a pretty girl, that's for sure. and darlin, we aren't strange. just cause a gal doesn't drop her panties at the first hint of attraction doesn't mean she isn't into you.

HHNT nonetheless

Keyser Soze said...

It's doesn't? I dunno, that's the USUAL indication of attraction, isn't it? :-)

24crayons said...

HHNT...

Great pic!!

Regal said...

Happy HNT

Snow White said...

Glad things are lookin' up! Great shot. Happy HNT!

SeaRabbit said...

Are you blindfolded or what!!
Nice red tones here...
HHNT!

S said...

Well theres always Stella as in Stella Blue.
You love stud, what are we gonna do with you?

HHNT

Shibari said...

that was really really cool... I also love the guitar...

Zoely said...

feh, happy belated HNT, love the pic as always but wanting more, of course.