Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekend Update



Jane you ignorant slut! Wassup peeples? For the few that come by on Mondays I thought I'd post a little update since my last cryptic and depressing message. Once again TLOML (the love of my life) Miss Brenda has decided she needs more time before she can safely fuck me with enough emotional detachment so our big labor day weekend fuckfest is cancelled. Thanks a lot bitch. Thanks for making me tell my mother "Sorry, Brenda's more important than you and your visit." and then leaving me twisting in the breeze again. Way to go. So I was fairly suicidal all weekend. I went to a meeting and some dumb fuck said "Well after 10 years is when it gets REALLY hard." Thanks a lot fuckhead. I'm not even at ten months yet and I'm clawing my fuckin eyeballs out. Dick. Keep that shit to yourself. I met a beautiful, wonderful girl at a party Saturday night. Christie is a psychologist from North Carloina. Man it's love. Alas, I gave her my number and she didn't choose to call so once again I'm totally bummed. She seemed so into me! The gig went mediocre. We got $30 each for a one hour set which is pretty much scale but no one was into it including us so it was kind of depressing and I went home alone again. It's amazing that I haven't gotten drunk or killed myself yet. I had breakfast with a friend in worse shape than me Sunday AM. He's been in NY for like 7 years and hasn't had a girlfriend in that time. Whoa! I can't picture not getting laid for 7 years. HE was not sympathetic to my plight of having options I didn't want. He'd be satisfied with anything. I was unhappy I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet. I gave a guitar lesson this weekend. Made $60 in an hour and got out of myself for a while. That was the most serenity I had all weekend. I'm a big steaming pile of want what I want when I want it. Meh. 296 days today. I gues I should do somehting to celebrate 300 days on Friday but I have a gig so...whatever. Let's see if I can get through today. Tonight I'm blowing off a rehearsal that I need to go see Dweezil Zappa's "Zappa Plays Zappa" schtick. I was drunk when I saw it last. I wonder if it will seem better or worse.

1 comment:

lime said...

i really think brenda derives joy in screwing you over...and not in the horizontal mambo sort fo way either. don't give her the chance anymore, ok?

296...dude, i am proud of you. i know each and every one was hard won.