Friday, August 24, 2007

What's on a man's mind


As if you didn't know! I was surprised at the reaction to yesterday's post. A lot of people felt they were somehow "ruled out" just because I was expressing a preference for a certain physical type. That's interesting. When I say that these particular women are "My Type" what I mean by that is I am likely to be attracted to that physical type ALL OTHER FACTORS EXCLUDED. That just means walking down the street she's the one I'd look at first. There are many other factors that make an attractive woman besides her shape and hair color. Zoely pointed out that the doctor doesn't fit the type and that was why I put her in there. She's the anti-type (physically) but I like her anyway. Stealth had an interesting reaction. She wanted to know how she (being more or less the opposite of all my 'criteria' in her opinion) managed to capture my heart anyway. Stealth is a special case. Firstly, she absolutely meets the definition of a spinner LOL. She's VERY attractive, especially her face. That right there trumps everything else. Besides that (but equally if not more important) she's brilliant and loving. More with the trumping of made up criteria. Finally, that list is what I'm sort of looking for NOW. When I met Stealth I was a different person in a different place mentally and emotionally. The point is that people change; their attitudes, their styles, their wants and desires. When I was a kid all I wanted was a woman to make me cum. I didn't care about anything else. As an adult I'm looking for the best mate I can get but that doesn't mean I'm not interested at all in anyone who doesn't measure up to some perfect ideal. That would be a recipe for disaster. No one and nothing in the life is ever perfect. You just try do the best you can and most importantly NEVER GIVE UP.
That's my message to you today. Thanks for reading. I love you all fine peoples.

8 comments:

lime said...

what the hell is a spinner anyway?(at the risk of being considered not too bright...but hey...i'm already brunette and chunky, hahahaha)

Bittersweet said...

LOL who WOULDN'T fall for Stealth, gorgeous woman that she is!!

In my fantasy life every man is 6'2" and likes playing rough ... yet the man who rocks my world right now is a whole inch shorter than me. Attitude matters so much.

x

Vixen said...

Eh. Everyone has 'types'. That said, I find myself attracted all the time to people I wouldn't necc say *fit* that.

So what?

I knew what you meant Sweetiepea :)

*muah*

Zoely said...

oh jealousy, jealousy, jealousy! if i didn't love the stealth myself...
sigh...but you're right on about all of this, because i certainly have and DO love and lust (one for certain but let's go plural here) men who don't fit my ideal of 6'4", 240 lbs of testosterone and muscle...ahem.

Elaine Denning said...

Every perfect 'type' I have gone for, has ended in complete disaster. Now I don't do types. Not at all. My lists are in the bin. I'm open for anything, as long as it's real.

Snow White said...

My perfect type is male. *grin* Hey, if you're happy, that works for me... whatever your type! xox

S said...

LMAO..I so love this...we all know what spinner means now, here's a new one, and BTW I have learned all this stuff from Mr Ratburn so if you dont like it go talk to him, and hes from Yonkers, KS, if that explains anything...

ok ready

Pillow girl..got it?

S said...

Well then theres the spinnable pillow girl....