Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend recap


Not much to report. Played the last Shakespeare show without event. Went to the city and took out The Doctor to see the band I'll be playing with henceforth on Saturday nights at Cafe Blue 2nd ave and 7th street NYC. They were OK. Guitarist I'm replacing was very good. Ate at Virage next door. There was a bit of tension at the end of the night. It went like this:

Shall I stay?
OK, but no sex.
Fuck it I'm leaving.
Too bad.
Wait a minute, I changed my mind, I'm staying.
Sex
So, does she just not say what she means? Is she unaware of her own motivations and limitations? Am I just that persuasive? Who the fuck knows? Don't care. I have at least two much better looking dates this week. She's committment phobic so I feel perfect justified in continuing to look.

5 comments:

S said...

OK wait, the doctor?
Why no sex...
What the hell?
Should a doctor be straight forward with you, you oughta appreciate it!

Why dont you just say what YOU want, you spinner! You know you wanted sex, and if you didnt want sex, why did you take her out..I am so confused!?

Vixen said...

"commitment phobic"

...warning bells...

lime said...

she's whacked. keep looking

Zoely said...

just checking in!

Anonymous said...

s... I think he wanted her to want "him"... before he admitted wanting her... ;-))