Monday, August 13, 2007

Funny stuff

I got into a debate about gun control with my therapist.

I'm dating one, not seeing her professionally, but it tickles me to call her "my therapist" especially since my ex was so adamant that I see a therapist for "my problems." Ha!

Me: "When guns are criminalized, only criminals...blah blah blah"
Her: "There's no need to own guns...blah blah blah"

Etc, etc, etc...

Things were getting pretty heated when this exchange occurred:

Her: "It's ridiculous to be having this conversation while sharing this delicious chocolate shake."
Me: "You're right. I don't even own a gun anyway."
Her: "Oh. I do."
Me: "... "

So we had a big laugh over that. Funny stuff I tell you. I'm all talking the talk while I got nothin' to back it up with. She's taking the absolute opposite side of the street but she's cocked locked and ready to rock. Man. Are we meant for each other or what?

Another funny quote from my sister regarding the boyfriend who's not sleeping with her:
"For someone who's not cleaning out my vagina at all he's being quite the douche."

There's a lot more of that type of thing from the weekend but that's enough for now.
Hope your weekend was stellar y'all!

5 comments:

lime said...

lol, you can't make up that kind of irony. pretty funny indeed.

Vixen said...

*snort*

THAT is funny.

Winterswan said...

It's still so hard for me to imagine your sister as a grown woman!!! Time goes by FAST!!!! She does seem to be taking after you a bit though-she has that wonderfully sarcastic sense of humor!

Joanna Cake said...

Very droll :)

Anonymous said...

*snort*
Love how you are 'seeing' a therapist per ex's suggestion. hehehe